Top 5 great movies


My Top 5 of great movies 
What's up? If you don't exactly know what to watch here is my top 5 of great movies list to help out. Remember this is my personal opinion so I can't  guarantee you'll like it. Another reminder I haven't watched a few great movies myself yet so I might be missing your favourites. So let's get to it. 
  1. Lord of the Rings. I love this trilogy this story is just so intriguing and fantastic. Definitely a must watch for all fantasy fans (ME). I didn't have the heart to rank the three movies ๐Ÿ˜…
  2. Harry Potter. I have finally watched all of them. They are truly iconic and I didn't want to rank them in this list. Maybe that will come soon. ;-)
  3. Avengers infinity war. I'm a really big marvel fan. It's really awesome and full of action. If you aren't a fan of fictional story lines than there is the risk you may not be into it
  4. Avengers end game. The following movie of infinity war is definitely great too. But if I had to decide I'd choose Avengers end game as my second choice. Once again if you don't like fictional stories this might not be something for you.  
  5. Wonder Woman. I love this movie and DC I kind of had a DC marathon. If i had a guilty pleasure it would most definitely be binging shows back to back 

Thanks for reading. Remember if you liked this post stay posted. Let me know if you have any great movie recommendations 

Your gal 

Sarah

Comments