Where I've been

I am alive!!!!

I haven't written in a while. I've been quite busy and life being life moves on. I just passed my test for advancing to a new school so I am pretty excited for that. Studying is pretty much all I've been doing for the last few months. If you notice any atrocious mistakes, note that I am very tired right now due to sleeping late. Sometimes I question my sleeping habits. 6 hours of sleep aren't enough for me to work until 23:00. Yikes. But if I sleep longer I feel almost sleepier. Am I insane, or are there people out there with the same dilemma? I'm getting off topic. (like that's never happened before)

Vacation has started here so I will finally be posting some stuff. I was thinking of a book rec. I will announce a project that I've been working on with my friends. Maybe you'll even get some self made content if I have the energy to actually create some homemade stories and proper drawings. 

Thanks for checking this out. (even though I've been dead for quite some time now.)

Stay healthy and safe 

Ya Gal 

Sarah


Comments