New Blog alert

 Hi guys

Sorry for not writing in a while. As you might know I enjoy to draw and do art so I recently started a new blog for digital art. I won't tell you too much but check out the link and if you enjoyed it please make sure to follow. I was think of starting a YouTube channel with this blog I have some work in process so stay tuned for that. I must warn you the posts might be infrequent so the best way to stay tuned is too subscribe. (hinting way too obvious) Sorry if there's grammar issues, I'm sick so my concentration level isn't very high. I'm in a state no one should see me in. If you have any request for a blog post please feel free to state them in the comment section. I feel like sometimes the best ideas come from the people actually reading the content. (And I'm kind of clueless another great reason to help me come up with ideas. But I might have an idea involving Harry Potter. oooh.)    

Until then stay healthy and safe

Sarah

Here's the link

And if you want to check out my wix sites here are the links:  

https://sagipanda.wixsite.com/mysite

https://sagipanda.wixsite.com/digtalart 

BTW those sites will be equally updated they are the same just in different formats tell me which of these are better

 

Comments