I'm back (again)

SHE'S ALIIIIIVE!

Yup, hi there

I'm here again. I was kinda stressed trying to get through the second semester of school, so I didn't post anything. (nervous chuckle) I promise you will get some more content in the next month. The reason for the (possible) increase in posts is everyone's favorite reason, summer vacation. Yeah, I have a whole month of free time to actually have a life. Gee that will be nice for a change. Hopefully you'll see more of me then. I am very close to making a plan for my summer. That way I might be able to fit all the things I want to do in 5 weeks. On the other hand I want to relax. The struggle is real. 

 I've been reading six of crows (long live the grishaverse, am I right?). I'll try to do a review of the book when I am done. With a lot of guilt I have to admit, that I am one of those people who started the books after they watched the Netflix adaptation. I also heard that Mal is really boring in the shadow and bone trilogy... so I sorta skipped It? Yes, I know, I know what you are thinking (If you aren't in the fandom, this is sorta awkward. I am sorry.) "you're skipping the important world building and characters that are mentioned in the first three books, appear again in the six of crows duology..." These are all very valid points and I totally agree, (here comes the but) but I wasn't in the mood to read a tedious Mal. I don't want to see a boring childhood friend end up with Alina. sigh. I will read it when I feel like I can deal with a dull love interest, but right now I don't have the nerves for that. 

Thank you for listening to me justifying my decision to not read the shadow and bone trilogy just yet. 

"inhale and exhale"

Muchas gracias for sticking around till the end and stay posted if you enjoyed the read.

Ya gal 

Sarah

Comments