10 things to do when you are bored.



Hi Guys this is my first blog-post so go easy on me. 😅


We have a lot of time at home now due to the stay at home order, so there is a lot of free time and time for fun. But there is times where boredom strikes. These are a few things that I have been doing while being at home that might help you. 


  • Writing stories. A great thing to do there is no limits to your imagination and embracing your creativity can be something very fun to do.

  • Singing. I know, not everybody likes to sing, but just singing your heart out with or without audience is a great way to pass your free time

  • Reading. I love reading it's a great way to relax. But if you aren't a fan of reading maybe choose a comic or a graphic-novel to zone out with. If you like neither maybe choose a book that concentrates on a topic that you like

  • Learning an instrument. The internet is full of opportunities. And one of them is learning an instrument. There are thousands of YouTube videos that show you how to play the piano as an example.  Maybe somebody in your home has an instrument. I am not saying you have to buy an instrument. But if you may have one in your home it might be a fun thing to do.

  • Sports. Let's face it I'm not good at sports and I'm not really fan of it either 🤷‍♀️. But sports is important to keep fit and healthy. It helps the brain work to. 

  • Drawing. Some people say that they can't draw but it isn't true. The more you draw the better you will get. Now you have the time to practice. 

  • Chatting and calling friends. I have to admit i do it a lot these days. Sometimes when I look on the lock screen of my phone, the weekly report of my Cell-Phone usage tells me I've been using my cell-phone 41% more than last week . But luckily the usage is slowly going down. This is a good way of staying in contact with friends. But remember don't use it to much. 😁

  • Hanging out with family. Being in the house all the time, can help you bond with your family. Play some family game or watch a special movie you all enjoy.

  • Binge your favourite series and watch movies. I love to watch movies and Series with popcorn and ice cream.

  • Baking. Searching recipes and baking cute cookies is really cool and relaxing. Me and my sis like to film each other while baking. 
Thanks for reading. If you liked it stay posted for new blog entries.😉  

Your gal 

Sarah  





Comments